Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here we come world!

Yes, this is a grand adventure! It is not taken lightly nor is it taken for granted. It was once a thought and now it is our reality. A notion of adventure born so long ago has personally grown into something of greater depth. Here is a chance for me to gain perspective and detach from what is expected of me. A freedom to define myself and my very own expectations and no others.

I commited to something that drives me; that makes my heart happy. These are the moments that helps to strengthen my soul for challenges that I must face. LIFE gives us many challenges and it also gives us many opportunities. Right now in my life, I have the luxury to choose this path for me. So, I embrace this chapter in my life and will live as vibrantly as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment